Safety is a top priority at our construction sites
Occupational safety is firmly rooted in our quality management
Safety comes first at our construction sites. Naturally, safety is a duty – but we also see safety as a “culture” which we gladly embrace. Only when safety is ensured, everyone involved in a construction project can remain healthy and work with motivation.
We leave nothing to chance when it comes to safety and have trained our employees accordingly:
- Safety and health protection coordinator (SiGeKo): 6 educated and trained employees
- BBS safety training: 8 educated and trained employees
- Permit-to-work (PTW) system: 5 educated and trained permit issuers (PI)
- Safety Certificate Contractors (SCC): Safety Certificate Contractors is a combined occupational health and safety and environmental management system which combines matters of occupational safety with health and environmental protection. It was specially developed to meet the exceeding 22.6n safety requirements of the mineral oil and chemical industries.
- Safety passports Total Germany
- Shell safety passport